Grub Boilie Range
16mm x 30mm only. Our grubs have proved to be very effective, especially when they are fished whole. They provide excellent anti-ejection properties due to their irregular size & shape. They present themselves well as free offerings due to having the advantage over round baits when fished over a silt/blanket weed settling to give a visual offering in clear water conditions.
Prolonging the life of your Boilies
- Dry out the required amount of bait, ensuring there is no moisture on them whatsoever.
- Drying time required, four hours plus, preferably overnight.
- Pour the matching glug/dip over the baits and rotate them, ensuring that the baits whole surface area is thoroughly coated with the glug/dip.
- The baits when prepared correctly will keep for up to six months as long as they are rotated two to three times on a weekly basis, the baits must be kept thoroughly coated and topped up with the glug/dip if they are appearing to dry out.
- The solution is a blend of flavours and extracts, being water soluble as to create an attraction.