Freezer Boilie Range
All of the Vortex Baits Boilie range use only the highest grade ingredients which forms very palatable and easily digestible baits that are nutritionally balanced. They are all high quality food source baits for long-term baiting campaigns as well as offering high attraction for short sessions and day ticket anglers alike.
ALL OF OUR BAITS ARE FROZEN BUT NATURALLY PRESERVED PRIOR TO SHIPPING.
PLEASE ENSURE A MEMBER OF STAFF IS PRESENT IF COLLECTING FROM STORE.
Prolonging the life of your Boilies
- Dry out the required amount of bait, ensuring there is no moisture on them whatsoever.
- Drying time required, four hours plus, preferably overnight.
- Pour the matching glug/dip over the baits and rotate them, ensuring that the baits whole surface area is thoroughly coated with the glug/dip.
- The baits when prepared correctly will keep for up to six months as long as they are rotated two to three times on a weekly basis, the baits must be kept thoroughly coated and topped up with the glug/dip if they are appearing to dry out.
- The solution is a blend of flavours and extracts, being water soluble as to create an attraction.